Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
We are looking to hire an Experienced DevOps Engineer to join our growing company. DevOps Engineer participates in Automation and Infrastructure support activities during Solution Deployment and Production environment as part of our regional IT team based in Sao Paulo.
- Deploy CD tools (Jenkins, AWX, Nexus, Git, GitLab) and integrate environments.
- Define and implement middleware and application deployment and configuration processes.
- Develop and maintain automation playbooks, pipelines, tools.
- Troubleshooting of CD procedures.
- Deploy and configure monitoring systems, agents and dashboards.
- Develop monitoring scripts and interfaces.
- Should have 7+ years of experience with the following abilities
- Strong knowledge of Continuous Delivery and DevOps methods;
- Experience with DevOps tools Jenkins, Git, GitLab
- Programming languages: BASH, Ansible, Python
- Experience with Prometheus and Grafana.
- Enterprise Linux systems administration at level to understand principles of resource allocation and monitoring, system startup sequence, system configuration.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with micro services architecture (RedHat OpenShift or Kubernetes)
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Oracle Coud, Azure) is a plus.
- Understanding principles of the database operation and administration.
- Understand principles of PKI/Certificates
- Supporting large scale, mission critical 7 x 24 solutions
- Telecom- OSS/BSS domain experience is a plus
- Bachelor degree in computer science or mathematics or related fields
- Fluent oral and written bilingual conversant in English and Spanish.