Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
As a DevOps Engineer with Netcracker, you will participate in the automation and infrastructure support activities during solution deployment in a production environment. This position will be part of our regional IT team based in Mexico City.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Deploy CD tools (Jenkins, AWX, Nexus, Git, GitLab) and integrate environments.
- Define and implement middleware and application deployment and configuration processes.
- Develop and maintain automation playbooks, pipelines, tools.
- Troubleshooting of CD procedures.
- Deploy and configure monitoring systems, agents and dashboards.
- Develop monitoring scripts and interfaces.
Experience & Requirements:
- Fluent oral and written bilingual conversant in English and Spanish.
- Should have 7+ years of experience with the following abilities
- Strong knowledge of Continuous Delivery and DevOps methods;
- Experience with DevOps tools Jenkins, Git, GitLab
- Programming languages: BASH, Ansible, Python
- Experience with Prometheus and Grafana.
- Enterprise Linux systems administration at level to understand principles of resource allocation and monitoring, system startup sequence, system configuration.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with micro services architecture (RedHat OpenShift or Kubernetes)
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Oracle Coud, Azure) is a plus.
- Understanding principles of the database operation and administration.
- Understand principles of PKI/Certificates
- Supporting large scale, mission critical 7 x 24 solutions
- Telecom- OSS/BSS domain experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required (BS in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent relevant experience). Master’s Degree is highly preferred.