Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem.
Position Summary: Level 1 Attendance for LATAM Customer Support operations. Tier1 team is responsible for 5 main activities:
- Issue management;
- Monitor Batch jobs;
- Monitor Maintenance window;
- Reports generation, including metrics.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Corporate Client attendance using phone and email (tier1 mailbox);
- Incident reception from client Help Desk, ensuring information integrity;
- Troubleshooting of incident reported, recording it into the issue management tool and addressing it inside internal areas for resolution;
- Incident translation from Portuguese to English and vice-versa;
- Incident translation from Spanish to English and vice-versa;
- Incident Management for Critical issues, from the moment it is recorded until its closure;
- License Management for Geneva, Infinys, RBM and Mediation products based on client’s current version;
- SLA control and management according to the agreement and hierarch escalation in case of potential risks.
- Support phone calls, ensuring client support and participation of involved people on problem resolution for critical issues, clarifying questions and performing simultaneous translation when required;
- Focal point between the client and other support levels, when needed;
- Reports generation regarding incidents reported;
- Monthly generation of Metrics/charts for incidents and clients.
- English (fluent in writing, reading and speaking), Native Portuguese and Advanced Spanish ;
- Translation skills: Portuguese x English x Spanish and vice-versa;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Computer knowledge, proficient MS-Office user (MS Excel, Word, Power Point and MS-Access);
- Availability to work in shifts.
Additional Skills or Experience :
- Information Technology or Telecommunications background;
- Previous experience/knowledge in call center/Help Desk;
- Some knowledge in SQL language and UNIX;
- Telecommunications knowledge; ITIL.
- Experience with Development and Debugging Tools
Education & Professional Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline and minimum 2 years of relevant experience