Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely and effective technical support for Netсracker's applications and/or products, which includes the following activities:
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot technical issues; provide workaround to eliminate business impact;
- Ensuring SLA compliance of Netcracker service;
- Work in client’s and/or Netcracker’s ticketing systems and manage issues’ lifecycle;
- Being point of contact to the customer, accept and assess customer’s requests/calls and streamline it according to priorities and contractual obligations;
- Ensure compliance of support operations and process with security laws and restrictions ;
- Interact with teams involved into support process of complex multi-module Netcracker systems (CRM, Inventory, Service Provisioning, Integrations, Billing, etc.);
- Follow incident and problem management processes (ITIL);
- Work as part of the telecom service providers’ transformation program, providing wide range of services, such as Application Delivery (UAT participation), Application Management, Hosted or Remote Managed Services;
Experience and Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in support of Software Applications or Products;
- Organizational and coordination skills;
- Customer facing experience.
- Responsibility and focusing on results; meet challenging deadlines;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of SQL for querying Databases;
- Experience working on Monitoring tools.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills; quick learner;
- Knowledge in OSS/BSS solutions and Telco (would be a plus)
- Enterprise software, telecommunications or call center background;
- Ability to read Java code or any experience in scripting (Shell, VB, JS, Python) is plus.
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- Higher technical education - university degree