Join NetCracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker Technology (www.netcracker.com) is looking to hire a Software Developer to join our growing company. This position will be part of our Engineering department based in our Sao Paolo office in Brazil . The role will maximize the engagement metrics of Netcracker’s digital properties, as well as, the integrations and automations that take place between various systems to provide each department and stakeholder, with a more synchronized process environment.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work on configuration of product catalog for Netcracker customers
- Work on Java\Oracle development projects
- Support systems that are already in commercial exploitation: assess issues, find problem root cause, fix issues
Experience & Requirements:
- Basic SQL (DML, MML (good understanding of Joins))
- Basic PLSQL
- Basic Linux commands
Optional (nice to have):
- Shell Scripting, Bat-file development
- VCS (Git, SVN)
- Jenkins (Continuous Integration)
- Fluent English (verbal/writing skills); Portuguese
- BE / BTech Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics and Communications;