Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
The professional we are looking for will be part of our professional services team and act as a Support Analyst. The Support Analyst will be allocated in São Paulo office, working afternoon shift from 1:00 PM BRT to 10 PM BRT. and responding directly to the Support Manager. Responsible for the monitoring and operations of the NRM solution for customers in the Americas region.
Role & Responsibilities:
This function includes: Launching and monitoring ad-hoc batch process through Unix command line and/or graphic UI. Opening and follow-up of tickets to the NRM support team, and to the client, Test the solutions delivered support team, Support the IT staff (SysAdmin / DBA), develop/homologate scripts for data corrections, Documentation, Training of team members, Sharing of information and results, etc.
Experience & Requirements:
- - Technical / Functional Competencies:
- - Experience in the UNIX environment;
- - Knowledge of Databases and Relationship between tables;
- - Experience of SQL language;
- - Fluent English & Portuguese (written and conversation).
- . Investigative spirit and effective communication;
- . Dynamism, proactivity and work under pressure;
- . Ability to learn through reading documents and manuals;
- . Perception and analysis to guide and solve problems;
- . Ability to conduct more than one activity simultaneously;
- . Self-taught and self-managed;
- Desirable: Telecom Billing experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related technical discipline and minimum 2 years of relevant experience