Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth.
The Program Director has the two-fold role of securing and delivering professional services for the Netcracker customer base. The Program Director will be involved in pre-sales activities to ensure that service commitments are attainable and profitable. Likewise, the Professional Services team will report to the Program Director and will be charged with delivery of Netcracker solutions in a timely, effective, and cost-efficient manner.
- Manage and grow Netcracker’s on-site transformation programs, including the following:
- Budget and business planning for projects and programs including forecasting, monitoring, and resource planning, while ensuring business profitability
- Manage customer expectations and satisfaction
- Generate additional profitable revenue by expanding the scope of services provided by Netcracker
- Partner with Sales Team to support new solution revenue opportunities within accounts through the creation of calculations and proposals, execution of contract negotiations, and pre-sales consulting.
- Represent Solution Delivery in presales activities, ensuring that Netcracker deployment methodologies are accurately represented to potential customers
- Lead recurring governance meetings with client steering committee to ensure alignment on program milestones and future strategy.
- Hold Account Teams accountable for project deliverables
- Manage all resources to ensure that all program commitments are completed on time, within budget, and with high quality
- Lead service delivery and customer support activities related to the Netcracker product suite
- Establish and grow relationships with clients at all levels in the organization
- Act as a trusted advisor to customer executives and SMEs, participating in strategic and roadmap discussions on business transformation.
- Lead cross-functional, multi-cultural, geographically dispersed teams
- Establish and manage MBOs/KPIs for the team
- Partner with leadership to create and maintain departmental staffing plans, organizational charts, budgets, and other appropriate departmental documentation
- Interact with Engineering and Product Management departments in an effective manner, providing input for ongoing product enhancements
- Proven ability to lead multi-million, business transformational programs involving complex technical solutions, preferably in OSS/BSS industry
- Required experience with writing and reviewing contracts, SOWs, and other commercial agreements
- Proven ability to handle program governance, ensuring alignment on program milestones and future strategy
- Ability to build and execute resource plans (near and offshore)
- 10 years management experience, at least 3 years at senior levels
- Extensive experience with project management methodologies
- Ability to build relationships at multiple levels within the client organization
- Experience working in a matrixed corporate environment
- Ability to travel
- A./B.S.; Master’s Preferred