Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Fine-tuning UI usability and client-side performance optimization;
- Participating in solution architecture development;
- Support and development of current projects;
- Development and maintenance of business analysis documents for internal and external use.
- At least 3 years of experience in writing and maintaining large web applications
Experience & requirements:
- Expert knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
- Advanced knowledge of one CSS preprocessor (LESS/SASS)
- Advanced skills in template engines (Jade, FreeMaker, Google Closure Templates)
- Expert knowledge of one of the following JS framework: Angular, React, Backbone
- Experience of using VCS (SVN, GIT)
- Advanced knowledge of Node.js
- Experience of using Grunt/Gulp/Webpack
- University Degree in Computer Science or related fields.