- Software development on NetCracker products solutions implementation projects;
- Technical Impact Analysis, Low level Designing, Co-Ordination with International teams in different locations and time zone, for development of software systems
- Ensuring compliance with technical specifications and detailed requirements;
- Provide expertise and best practices on technical aspects of product development and implementation projects including performance;
- Integrating of all parts of the solutions and performing Unit/Integration testing;
- Supporting Release Management and Deployment of solution;
Experience: 5 -10 years’ experience as a hands-on developer
Key Qualifications and skills:
- Fluent with functional, imperative and object-¬oriented languages and approach;
- Min 5+ years of experience into Java 6/7, J2EE, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, LOG4J, XML, XSLT, JSON,
- 4+ years of hands on experience in Springboot, Sprint Rest, Spring MVC JDBC Templates.
- 4+ years of hands on experience in REST, Micro service Development
- Hands on experience in Couchbase and Camel
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE Design patterns.
- Experience in implementation of WebServices like REST/SOAP
- Experience building complex web systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience in writing advanced SQL-queries, good knowledge of PL/SQL
- Experience in working with databases – Oracle 10g, 11g, including query performance optimization will be a plus;
- Knowledge of Couchbase, PostgreSQL will be an advantage
- Exposure/Experience in working/setting up CI and CD environments.
- Full stack developer with ability to develop on all aspects like front end and back end systems.
- Knowledge of development lifecycle, standards, approaches, utilities and environment: shells, version control systems, IDEs, project assembling tools;
- Fluent English (verbal/writing skills);
- Ability to travel within the country and abroad.