Software Engineer – Junior Java Developer
Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
As a Junior Software Engineer with Netcracker you will participate in the development and technical support for large / complex projects throughout the LATAM region and across the globe. This position will be part of a strong development team that is based in Mexico City and is a great opportunity for recent University grads to start their career in software development!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, analyze, provide workarounds and resolve various software problems in customer solution during acceptance and production phases.
- Implement and deploy change requests and enhancements to the existing solution.
- Take part in implementation projects and further support of developed software source code and configuration
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
Experience & Requirements:
- Proficiency in Java, J2EE and SQL technologies;
- Good written and spoken English & Spanish is a must;
- Experience with Oracle Server (SQL, PL-SQL);
- Experience with development of J2EE systems;
- Knowledge of implementation methodologies and development techniques will be considered an asset;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in software technical support or equivalent will be considered an asset;
- Previous working or internship experience within telecommunications (OSS/BSS) will be considered an asset.
- Higher technical education or University Degree in Computer related science (minimum last year running)