Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
As a Training Manager you are primarily responsible for coordinating the planning, development, and delivery of training and documentation projects. You’ll work with project stakeholders, technical trainers, and documentation specialists to manage projects throughout their lifecycle. This includes preparing plans and schedules, analyzing resource needs, and coordinating logistics such as travel and expenses to ensure the successful delivery of training programs and documentation projects for Netcracker’s global customers.
As a key representative of the Customer Documentation and Training practice, you’re driven to achieve the best possible customer experience for all training participants and ends users of documentation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the planning, development, and delivery of training and documentation projects.
- Conduct regular status meetings to check progress, identify issues, and keep projects on track.
- Maintain clear, consistent communication with project teams and customers.
- Set and manage customer expectations.
- Prepare resource plans and work with training and documentation managers to allocate trainers, instructional designers, and technical writers.
- Prepare and deliver Request for Proposal (RFP) and Statement of Work (SOW) documents for training and documentation projects.
- Provide price and/or LOE estimates in response to RFP and SOW documents.
- Perform Training Needs Analysis (TNA) sessions to evaluate customer training requirements.
- Handle training requests received from both Netcracker project teams and customers.
- Staff training and documentation delivery projects.
- Collect, analyze, and report feedback to analyze the effectiveness of training programs.
- Conduct debriefing sessions with customer project, training, and documentation teams to collect lessons learned and identify gaps, issues, and areas for improvement.
- Issue training certificates to participants.
- Follow established procedures and promote best practices for training development and delivery.
Experience & Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and keeping them on track.
- Experience leading and managing training projects to accomplish objectives.
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to communicate with both internal and external project stakeholders at all organizational levels.
- Comfortable presenting to both internal and external audiences of all levels.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Clear, confident written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working to deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Ability to take initiative, follow up on action items, and drive projects forward.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as required.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and training delivery methodologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project is a plus.
- Knowledge of JIRA is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile project management methodology is a plus.
- Background in project management, training, consulting, telecom, or technology is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree is required (degree in Project Management preferred)
- Certification in Project Management a plus