Analyst Client Support 1
Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
As a Client Analyst with Netcracker, you will provide timely and effective technical support for Netсracker's applications and/or products that are in commercial use by our clients’.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely and effective technical support for Netсracker's applications and/or products that are in commercial use by the customer – which may include the following activities:
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot technical issues;
- Perform service restoration activities and eliminate business impact, either by means of the system or by providing workaround using technical toolset (e.g. PL/SQL, etc.);
- Ensuring SLA compliance;
Experience & Requirements:
- knowledge of SQL, PL-SQL;
- Basic knowledge Java EE code
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- The following knowledge and experience would be highly preferred but not required:
- Knowledge in OSS/BSS solutions, including batch and real time billing products;
- Enterprise software, telecommunications or call center background;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other Technical Engineering discipline.