UX/UI Senior Designer
Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
UI/UX SMEs are user-facing resources at the forefront of working with customers and act as end user advocates for the purposes of identifying project and product needs. They typically fulfill their role during the requirements gathering, design, and testing phases of the project.
- work on UX and UI interfaces;
- manage a large number of projects for internal and external customers;
- work as a team with developers, testers, analysts, and managers;
- communicate with foreign customers, conduct negotiations;
- defend ideas in front of customers and colleagues.
Experience & Requirements:
- Experience with one or more UX tools ( e.g., Adobe Creative Suite [Illustrator and Photoshop, in particular], iRise, Axure, Balsamiq and OmniGraffle)
- Excellent Visual Design Skills
- Experience designing mobile web, or compensating experience
- portfolio is a must;
- knowledge in the field of interface and product design, which can be confirmed by the portfolio;
- at least three years of experience working on interfaces;
- ability to work with large amounts of input data;
- Figma, Sketch;
- willingness to negotiate independently with customers and colleagues;
- good communication and teamwork skills;
- confident English & Portuguese (written and spoken);
- neatness, good taste, and an understanding of the visual aesthetics of interfaces.
Bachelor degree in Graphic Design and/or User Experience, Computer Science