UX/UI Senior Designer
Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
UX/UI Designers are user-facing resources at the forefront working with customers and act as end-user advocates to identify project and product needs. They typically fulfill their role during the requirements gathering, design, and testing phases of the project.
* Work on User Interfaces applying UX processes and best practices;
* Manage a large number of projects for internal and external customers;
* Work as a team with developers, testers, analysts, and managers;
* Communicate with foreign customers, conduct negotiations;
* Defend ideas in front of customers and colleagues.
Experience & Requirements:
* At least three years of experience working on interfaces;
* Experience designing web and mobile applications
* Experience with one or more UI tools (e.g. Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch)
* Excellent Visual Design Skills
* Portfolio is a must
* Ability to work with large amounts of input data;
* Willingness to negotiate independently with customers and colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds;
* Good communication and teamwork skills;
* Confident English & Portuguese (written and spoken);
Bachelor degree in Graphic Design and/or User Experience, Computer Science