Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
General purpose of position
Essentially, the work will be around conducting requirement analysis, preparing and tracking delivery of high level and detailed solution designs. It will require candidate to understand and analyze client business operations and work on impact analysis on to-be or already deployed NC product stack. The candidate is expected to provide solution options that deliver value to the client and will be responsible for high quality assurance of his work products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand end to end telecom processes around Customer acquisition, Order entry and fulfillment.
- Understand catalog configuration and Integration processes involved in telecom around Customer Data, Billing and Payments Data, Resource Inventory and provisioning systems.
- Analyze the integration data sources including the Interface agreements involved in the integration with third-party/external systems.
- Conduct detailed business analysis and prepare designs for various stages for development and implementation projects as telecom subject matter expert;
- Consolidate various inputs and data from multiple sources to create and modify solution options.
- Perform through quality assurance on documents to ensure consistency and quality.
- Keep in touch with the newest technologies and trends in the telecommunications industry
- Manage client engagement through written and verbal communication throughout the scoping, analysis and design delivery stages.
Skills and abilities
The incumbent must have the ability and orientation to work on simple to complex solutions with high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Strong expertise in requirements management processes, including standard tools and techniques such as facilitated meetings, use cases, mapping documents, models and other requirements management tools
- Applied knowledge of different data interchange formats and Telecom APIs is a must, especially covering the following:
- Should be able to read JSON, XML structure/documentation.
- Hands on experience on UML Diagrams like (Sequence, Component Architecture, and ER etc.)
- Experience in File based, Web-Service based, and Messaging Based Integration.
- Basic Knowledge of FTP, REST/SOAP, Queue Concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Process oriented. Ability to learn new processes and willingness to apply the learning.
- Ability to meet occasionally tight deadlines, proactive and committed to excellence in providing results
- Highly Self-motivated and able to work independently with limited supervision
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SQL, object data model
Minimum Education and Experience:
- 5-15 years in IT and not just limited to documentation of functional aspects
- Experience in Business Analysis in Telecom BSS processes
- Graduates and Post graduates with excellent academics