Why join our team:
• Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies
• Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.
• Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company
Join the development team of the leader in BSS/OSS Software Vendor in the world.
We are creating complex solutions for digital operators around the globe including large Tier 1 operators with millions of active subscribers. We are looking for person with deep experience in support for most complex, most critical and most loaded enterprise solutions with bright ideas of how operational processes can be organized, enhanced and automated and with desire to be a key part of such optimization process. You will be able to realize your own ideas and share your thoughts with most experience people in telecom business domains like Order Management, Billing, CRM, Platform solutions and so on.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze solution landscape; cooperate with Managed Services and Post Product Support teams to identify gaps in existing operational toolset.
- Design applications to manage exceptional cases in system working on production and to ensure that critical SLAs will not be missed.
- Control implementation team to ensure that developed solutions are fully aligned with expectations and will bring savings by reducing manual effort in daily operational routine.
- Be in touch with application users and build a roadmap for future toolset evolution.
- Support direct communication with customer to clarify details of developed solution and use customer inputs to improve quality, functionality and user experience of designed system.
- Enhance company rules of how latest software applications needs to be designed and developed to make them operable by smallest team possible.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge in Cloud Native and Cloud Ready applications architecture;
- Experience in BSS/OSS Solutions;
- Deep expertise of how Telecom and Digitals Solutions working in production and how operations is organized;
- Experience in highly loaded and highly available solutions with tough SLAs;
- Ability to design complex systems to monitor and support dozens of interconnected services;
- Readiness to take ownership of new products development that will be used across whole company;
- 3+ Years of experience on Lead roles;
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker, SQL/noSQL databases (Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB, Cassanra, etc.), Java, Go, Springboot, Quarkus, Kafka.
- Deep expertise in different domains - Order Management, Billing, Resource Inventory, CRM and so on.
• Competitive salary
• Medical insurance
• More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center
• Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture
• Opportunity to practice foreign languages daily
• Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely