Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Education & Experience
- University Degree: B Tech/B.E/M Tech/ME/MCA, equalent education qualification
- 10-20 years of IT PM Experience, in which 3-5 years minimum in managerial role
- Experience in telecommunication BSS, OSS application suit
- Project Management fundamentals – PMP, SCM
- Familiarity with DevOps & Agile principles and delivery methodoligy
- Tools : Microsoft Office, MPP, Visio, Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint, Slack, Skype
- Working experiece in telecommunication software vendors, network vendors, service provider is an added advantage
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build, monitor, track, maintain the internal Project Plan
- Resource Management
- Build and maintain internal Resource Plan
- Interface with Business Practices / WFM for allocate de-allocate technical resources
- Work with Human Resources to complete all the pre-requisites for resource on-boarding
- Creation and maintenance of the resource assignment in ERP
- Resource absence management
- Resource Time sheet management
- Resource feedback management and participate in appraisal process
- Resource overtime management
- Resource Recognition Management
- Supervise, Coach, Mentor resources on non-technical skills building
- Budget Management
- Interface with PMO and Account management for all Sale/Receive of project budget
- Weekly reporting and forecasting of Project budget consumption
- Review and approve all the Invoices to the customer
- Preparation and management of all SOWs
- Risk Management
- Forecast, Record, and mitigate various project risks.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders ensure on time/on budget delivery to customer – Apart from his/per project team NC PM typically interact with the following teams on daily basis
- Product Support teams –
- IT deployment teams –
- Customer support Teams –
- PMO team -
- Workforce Management Team
- Expense Team
- Travel Team
- Human Resources team
- Training & Documentation team
- Expense Management
- PM is budget owner of the project and hence manage all travel and expenses of the project.
- Travel Request Management and Expense Management, Approvals etc.
- Estimation Management
- Time and Cost estimation for all internal deliverables for the current project.
- Responsible for helping Pre-Sales/Sales team for estimation of new opportunities.
- Program Review
- NC PM participates in monthly review from Program management team and give project updates.
- KPIs Management
- Define, Monitor, Report Project KPIs time to time to teams and management.
- Participate in daily stand-up calls to define priorities to technical teams.
- Internal escalations to right audience time to time, whenever necessary
- Project Planning and Reporting
- Track overall project plan and study the impact of changes to internal plans and communicate to internal teams and escalate to management about impacts.
- Prepare Project Status Reports (weekly external call, monthly program review call).
- Reporting of project status to internal management and customer.
- Customer Management
- Meet customer personal time to time to resolve issues and unblock obstacles during project execution.
- Manage customer escalations and analyze and mitigate and manage communications till closure.
- Participate in customer calls and provide updates related to Netcracker deliverables.
- Documentation and Training Management
- Interact with customer representatives - define, deliver, maintain documentation
- Act as in interface between customer and NC training department for scheduling and executing trainings to customer users
- Release and Deployments
- NC PM acts as single point of contact for all release activities and deployment weekends