Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Role: As a full-time Client Trainer to join our growing company! In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing, delivering, and facilitating core product and solution-specific training sessions for Netcracker’s customers. As a Client Trainer, you’re able to travel and teach a global audience of Netcracker customers about our products and services. This position is right for you if you’re comfortable with learning and teaching new technology in a fast-paced environment to deliver training of the highest quality.
- Deliver training both on-site at customer facilities and online via remote sessions.
- Create and update learning content for instructor-led training, including presentations, workbooks, and quizzes.
- Collaborate with Netcracker project teams and customer representatives to tailor training sessions for a variety of cultures and audiences.
- Facilitate the evaluation of training sessions and implement feedback from customers.
- Provide weekly status reports and updates on active and pending training engagements.
- Stay up to date with Netcracker products and services as well as current learning theories, industry standards, and technologies.
- Provide internal product training for Netcracker employees as needed.
- 4+ years of experience delivering customer-facing training in a corporate environment.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent written and spoken English are a must.
- Additional languages are a bonus.
- Able to travel to customer sites to provide training. This position requires travel, from 30 to 50% per month as needed.
- Able to juggle multiple projects and prioritize tasks.
- Able to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to clarify and simplify complex technical and business concepts for multiple audiences.
Experience in telecom, network virtualization, or IT preferred.
- Technical or professional experience with the following are a bonus:
- Relational databases (Oracle preferred)
- Application servers (Websphere, Weblogic)
- Operating systems (Windows, Unix)
- Higher Education in a technical, educational, or linguistic field.