BUSINESS ANALYST - TELECOMS
Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker Technology is looking to hire a Business Analyst (BA) with strong knowledge of Telecom BSS domain, specifically Product Catalog, for complex B2B projects around LATAM . As an OSS /BSS Domain technological subject matter expert, you will be responsible for providing cost effective solution to business & technical challenges faced in complex and large projects within telecommunication providers. Business Analysts are working as a company’s representatives in front of the enterprise customer. As a BA you will be responsible for providing guidance to the leadership service provider in better understanding and articulation of challenges, and will be defining and documenting measurable criteria for solution assessment. Proposing solution and bring best practice. It is expected that you will have recognition in Telecommunication Industry as a SME (subject matter expert).
Role and Responsibilities:
- As an experienced Business Analyst, you will be focused on ensuring the quality of business requirements for enterprise client. You will provide "best practice" in understanding the client requirements, Telecom products in order to align the business’s needs.
- The key element of the role is focused on analysis, project design, which can be delivered thought the baseline capabilities of existing product. Most important - stakeholder management as well as expectation management.
- Prepare design of CRM and Portal for BSS transformation project
- Guiding and coaching the business stakeholders through the requirements gathering process.
- Provide clarification and act as a point of reference for business requirement enquire by solution design and project delivery teams.
- Facilitate workshops required to understand and outcome, detailed requirements, and solution behavior.
- Work closely with delivery team to ensure functional and non-functional completeness of the solution
- Create comprehensive and unambiguous documentation that outlines requirement of stakeholder, traceable for testing team and understandable for development team. Develop comprehensive knowledge of the aligned business area and the trust of its business stakeholders.
Experience and Requirements:
- Business Requirements gathering with design experience in at least one project with Customer Facing positions for CRM, Product Catalog or Portal Implementation for Telco Provider.
- Background Experience with SW development and ideally at least 3 years experience working with Telecoms Projects
- Strong communication skills and ability to form relationships with internal and external partners and vendors.
- Knowledge about Software development Life Cycle and project management methodologies – waterfall and agile
- Spoken English & Portuguese
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field