Senior Network Engineer
Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
As a Senior Network Engineer with Netcracker, you will be responsible for designing, configuring and supporting of Corporate\Customer Network Environments and automation of existing or new solutions\services. This role will involve activities related to improving the quality of IT services. Network Engineers will work closely with other IT teams including departments in the remote offices. This position can be based in either Mexico City or Guadalajara, Mexico.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Configuration, maintenance and support of network solutions in Offices, Data Centers and external projects of the company;
- Configuration and maintenance on network equipment Cisco, Juniper, HPE, Dlink
- Communication with projects teams;
- Taking part in customer faced\external projects;
- Optimization of network infrastructure;
- Documentation of network topologies and changes;
- Troubleshooting of networking issues, root cause analysis;
- Preparation and coordination of technical tasks, maintenance of project documentation;
Experience & Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with strong working knowledge in switching and routing domains: STP, VLAN, IPv6, LACP, Stacking, VRF, PBR, GRE, HSRP, secured VTI, OSPF,BGP (iBGP, eBGP);
- Hands on experience in Cisco ASA\Firepower\FTD, FortiNet\WEB, Cisco Enterprise\Data Center Switches, Cisco Router ISR\ASR, CISCO WLC\AP, Juniper EX\QFX\SRX, MX, FortiNet\F5\Kemp Loadbalacer, CISCO\Juniper\FortiNet\F5 Virtual Appliance.
- Knowledge of the principles of operation and configuration Data Center Spine-and-Leaf Architecture.
- Comprehensive hands-on skills in configuration and troubleshooting of networking environment.
- Knowledge of Bash, Python, Go scripting, etc;
- Responsible and Self-motivating attitude;
- High educability and systems thinking;
- Some travel may be required in the future (domestic & international);
- English – Intermediate;
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related major
- CCNA/CCNP/JNCIA/JNCIP R&S holder or equivalent level of knowledge required.