Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
We are looking for an experienced HR/Office Administrator to support our expanding Sofia office. The ideal candidate will be able to handle a wide range of administrative/HR-related tasks; to work independently with little supervision; and to help ensure a positive employee experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide general administrative support to the Sofia Office by answering the main telephone line, meet and greet visitors, receive deliveries, incoming mail, scan mail and send to relevant departments.
- Process HR and facilities related invoices
- Arrange courier shipments as necessary
- Track probationary periods for new hires and issue letters to employees upon successful completion
- Process employee change notifications and documentation relating to changes such as compensation, title, department, and manager changes
- Ensure the compensation management system is kept up to date with any compensation change
- Co-ordinate the end-to-end HR administration process, including preparing employment contracts for new hires, creating annexes, job descriptions, internal relocations and off-boarding process
- Assist with the administration of our Bulgarian benefit plans, working closely with the EMEA Benefits Controller
- Serve as the Health and Safety representative for the Sofia office, which includes DSE assessments for new starters, first aid and fire warden duties, and tracking/reporting any incidents.
- Liaise with building management on facility issues, distribute local access control badges and allocate car park spaces as applicable.
- Manage kitchen/washroom supplies, and order supplies as needed.
- Oversee cleaning company, water/coffee supplier etc. ensuring that the required standard of service is met.
- Ad hoc HR projects and general administrative support as and when needed.
Experience and Requirements:
- 2+ years experience working within HR Administration or role at a similar level
- Solid knowledge of Bulgarian employment law
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- A team player
- Good organisational and administrative skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and discreet
- Bachelor’s degree in related field