Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
We are looking for an experienced Office/HR Administrator to support our new expanding Sofia office. This is a new role in which the right candidate will help with the day-to-day tasks associated with opening a new office as well as ensure we maintain a safe and productive office environment. Assistance is also needed to perform some general HR duties associated with on-boarding new hires and transfers as well. It is a developing role which will expand to take on new and challenging tasks as the candidate develops within the growth of this office, reporting directly into the EMEA Office Manager based in the UK. The ideal candidate will be able to handle a wide range of administrative/HR-related tasks; to work independently with little supervision; and to help ensure a positive employee experience for all that work in the Sofia office.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide general administrative support to the Sofia Office by answering the main telephone line, meet and greet visitors, and support staff on a day-to-day basis.
- Receive deliveries, incoming mail, scan mail and send to relevant departments.
- Responsible for booking meeting rooms as well as keeping them tidy and presentable.
- Sending staff’s expenses, invoices, any account documents to other offices.
- Arrange shipments as necessary--knowledge of customs procedures within Europe and to UK would be advantageous.
- Responsible for local new hire and transfer on-boarding support.
- Serve as the Health and Safety representative for the Sofia office, which includes DSE assessments for new starters, simple first aid and fire warden duties, and tracking/reporting any incidents.
- Liaise with building management on facility issues, distribute local access control badges and allocate car park spaces as applicable.
- Create purchase orders, manage kitchen/washroom supplies, and stock/order supplies as needed.
- Oversee cleaning company, water/coffee supplier etc. ensuring that the required standard of service is met.
- Ad hoc HR projects and general administrative support as and when needed.
Experience and Requirements:
- Must be fluent in English and Bulgarian, both spoken and written.
- Previous experience as an Office and/or HR administrator.
- Previous experience in Health & Safety, such as carrying out DSE assessments, is helpful.
- First Aider and Fire Warden Experience advantageous, however training can be provided.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, but also operate as a team-player as part of a Global Team.
- Strong knowledge of MS office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) a must.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and learn quickly.
- Bulgaria or any other EU member citizenship.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field