Senior DevOps Engineer
Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
As a Sr DevOps Engineer with Netcracker you will participate in the design and automation activities for cloud Environments. This position will be part of our global IT team based in Mexico City.
- Design, development, integration, deployment, automation and support of environments and services in Public clouds: AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle;
- Participation in technical solutions development according to business requirements;
- Implementation and support of IT projects;
- Automation deployment, integration and delivery in Public clouds (Gitlab CI/CD, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, etc.);
- Installation and support third-party services (Kubernetes, Consul, Etcd, Packer, Kafka, Terraform, etc);
- Communication with projects teams;
- Optimization of the infrastructure;
- Documentation of the topologies and the changes;
- Taking part in client`s/external projects;
- Knowledge of cloud Compute, Storage, Networking, Management Tools, Security & Identity in Public Clouds (AWS, Google cloud, Azure, Oracle Cloud at least one);
- Advanced level of *nix operating systems;
- Background in building of a large infrastructure supporting a high volume of transactions in a mission critical environment;
- Strong knowledge of containerization (Docker, Kubernetes);
- CI/CD Software (Jenkins/GitLab CI);
- Ability to identify bottlenecks and issue troubleshooting in Linux (CPU/RAM/OS parameters/Network/Disk etc.);
- Configuration Management Tools (Ansible, Puppet, Saltstack, etc);
- Infrastructure as a code tools (Terraform, Public Cloud Services, etc.);
- Knowledge of Bash and Python scripting;
- Basic understanding of layer 2/layer 3 networking;
Will be of advantage:
- SCM Ansible;
- Knowledge of Cloud/Virtualization Technologies: KVM, OpenStack, ESXi;
- Experience in DB PostgreSQL/Oracle;
- Experience in HashiCorp products;
- Experience with monitoring systems;
- Experience in project management software and wiki systems (Jira, Confluence, etc.);
- Thorough understanding of networking;
- A self-developed examples of documents: presentations, description of the solution architecture, technical tasks, other technical/project/operational documents;
- Bachelor’s degree required (BS in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent relevant experience).