Netcracker Technology is looking to hire an experienced Deployment Manager to join our growing company! You will be providing support to some of our largest customers in the LATAM region. This role will be pivotal in our delivery of outstanding customer service and accountability to insure successful resolution of higher level incidents.
Position Summary (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Leading group of IT Deployment Engineers.
- Hands on IT Deployment support.
- Installing and Deployment of NC products.
- Environment support for NC products.
- Troubleshooting NC products.
- Incident, Problem management and ownership of the issues till resolution. Handling Trouble tickets raised by the Users.
- Need to work with multiple teams like Development, QA and performance teams.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
Experience & Requirements:
- University Degree with at least 3 to 8 Years of Experience.
- Candidate should have experience in leading team of 5-15 members.
- Candidate should have Knowledge on Oracle DBA.
- Candidate should have knowledge on Linux & UNIX environments.
- Candidate should have Knowledge in shell scripting.
- Should have knowledge in troubleshooting Oracle DBA related issues.
- Weblogic/JBOSS administration
- Telecom domain knowledge added advantage.
- Cassandra DBA added advantage.
- Postgres DBA added advantage
- Cloud technologies added advantage.
- Container based technologies added advantage.
- Verbal Communication, overall good soft skills.
- Ability to conduct in-depth research.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Based Locally in Mexico City
- Willing to work out-of-hours from time to time as circumstances dictate.
- Flexible to learn new things as required to support.
- Must be able to work well under extreme time constraints, high overload, and stressful situations
- Candidate should be able to work as lead in driving the projects.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field