Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
- Administration of DELL EMC SC/VNX/UNITY/POWERMAX, Pure Flasharray/Flashblade series storages
- Administration of Brocade data storage network;
- Faults and failures analysis, localization, and troubleshooting in the data storage networks;
- Routine and scheduled maintenance works;
- SAN infrastructure operation monitoring and performance analysis.
- Install, configure, support and maintain storage area networks and associated technology.
- Document processes, procedures, upgrades and problems.
- Develop project documentation such as project plan, detailed design, requirements analysis and implementation plans.
- Upgrade software, monitor performance and evaluate trends and needs.
- Complete storage allocation, connectivity, and storage reporting requests.
- Provide SAN switch / director monitoring, configuration, and support.
- Work with the team to develop change management procedures.
- Provide assistance with system solution design.
- Perform application patches, updates and tech bulletins in the production environment.
- Assist Systems Lead with related tasks as required.
- Provide day-to-day SME level operational support including responding to incidents, troubleshooting, giving suggestions, and executing corrective action.
- Design and implement solutions based on Dell/EMC storage technology.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Implement storage solutions from requirements to production environment.
- Work side-by-side with servers/network teams to deploy new solutions into the infrastructure
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs as required.
- Perform other related duties assigned as needed.
- Expertise in DELL-EMC storage solutions;
- Experience in the equipment for data storage networks (Brocade);
- Understanding the basics of the FC, iSCSI protocols;
- Expertise in high availability systems designing and building;
- English & Spanish language
- Readiness for business trips.
- Readiness for unplanned emergency calls support
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in UNIX/Linux administration;
- Expertise in Pure storage solutions
- Availability of the related field certificates.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field