Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker Technology is looking to hire an experienced Solution Architect focusing on major BSS/OSS transformation programs to join our growing company! This position will be responsible for end-to-end solution design for one of the key tier-1 BSS/OSS transformation programs Netcracker is executing in Europe, working with customer business and technical teams to design and implement solution that meets client requirements as well as transforming client business operations to industry best practices.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical thought leadership to define end-to-end solution design and work with stakeholders from customer side and NetCracker implementation team to achieve this vision
- Define solution approaches starting from business problem statement down to technical implementation options, produce solution architecture documentation deliverables, drive customer review and approval process
- Drive customer’s business transformation using industry and NetCracker best practices, define and execute on transformation approach & deliverables
- Develop comprehensive understanding of NetCracker capabilities (e.g., both existing products and new professional services) and how these can positively impact client operating metrics.
- Participate frequently in on-site visits required by the implementation/support plan for varying periods of time
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum of 7-8 years of experience in solution implementations and professional services for the BSS/OSS Telecommunications industry.
- Understanding of Telecommunications industry and methodologies: eTOM, SID, TAM, ITIL, etc.
- Knowledge of CRM, Order Entry, Product Catalog, Customer Care, Order Management, Provisioning, Resource Management and Billing systems and processes for complex telecom B2B products & services
- Knowledge of integration approaches and technologies
- Presentation & meeting management skills
- Comfortable in ambiguous situations, personal leadership.
- Strong ownership and responsibility.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field