Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Dimension & Scope:
We are looking to add a Sr. Project Manager to our North America Solution Delivery team! This is a great opportunity to work with a long standing client on a large and complex program. We are looking for someone who can be the face of Netcracker to our client, our internal teams and other vendors.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, plan and manage implementation of a complex B/OSS project with complex scope, one year timeline, 10K+ person days of effort
- Establish strong working relationship with customer counterparts (Sr Manager and Director levels). Communicate with customer stakeholders including executives at the appropriate level of detail. Manage expectations for external and internal stakeholders. Work proactively to prevent “surprise” escalations to account leadership.
- Create and maintain project management artifacts like project charter, project schedule, work breakdown structure, request for proposal/information, risk log, communication plan, action items log.
- Prepare and present project status, risks and issues, escalations, and dependencies on internal calls as well as customer weekly status calls and steercos.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to offsite Project Managers, Technical Managers, BA Leads, QA Leads to ensure complete, successful, cost-effective and on-time implementation of project deliverables.
- Provide fiscal management of the project within the capital and expense budgetary limits prescribed.
- Support Bid Management process for Solution Delivery.
- Report account status to senior management.
Education & Professional Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- At least ten years of relevant experience
- Proven ability to manage large scale, collaborative, technical projects to closure.
- Experience working in a multi-vendor environment.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills with the ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision on complex projects.
- Capable of conflict resolution and project risk mitigation.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Atlassian JIRA
- Prior B/OSS implementation experience strongly preferred
We are Netcracker, and we are focused forward
For more information, please visit www.Netcracker.com