SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYSTS
If digital transformation, next generation technology and growth opportunities excite you, then apply to join our Netcracker Technology Team! Our culture and collaborative work environment are the keys to our success. Here you will work with the best in class global teams, earn a competitive salary and contribute to the largest digital transformations happening around the world.
What is in it for you?
At Netcracker, we are all entrepreneurs. This means we get creative when thinking of technical solutions, we explore possibilities and innovations and get excited about new technology. We take complete ownership of our roles and aren’t micromanaged or left feeling like just another number. The results we achieve are highly visible to our leadership team and we are recognized for our work and promoted accordingly.
What is the scope of this role?
Netcracker Technology is looking to hire a Lead CRM Business Analyst to join our Implementation Engineering teams located throughout the LATAM region. As a CRM Domain technological subject matter expert (SME), you will be responsible for leading a team providing cost effective solution to business and technical challenges faced in large/complex Telecommunication projects. Business Analysts are working as a company’s representatives in front of the enterprise customer. You will be responsible for providing guidance to the leadership service provider to better understanding and articulate the challenges. Then define and document measurable criteria for solution assessment, proposing solution(s) and bring best practice. It is expected that you will have recognition in the Telecommunication industry as a CRM Domain SME.
- As an experienced Business Analyst, you will be focused on ensuring the quality of business requirements for enterprise client. You will provide "best practice" in understanding the client requirements, Telecom products and network aspects in order to align the business’s needs.
- The key element of the role is focused on analysis, project design, which can be delivered thought the baseline capabilities of existing product. Most important - stakeholder management as well as expectation management.
- Collecting and collating business requirements for Business-to-Business telecom products on various network technologies.
- Guiding and coaching the business stakeholders through the requirements gathering process
- Provide clarification and act as a point of reference for business requirement inquiries by solution design and project delivery teams.
- Work with project teams agreeing approach and keeping them informed of progress.
- Facilitate workshops required to understand and outcome, detailed requirements, and solution behavior.
- Work closely with delivery team to ensure functional and non-functional completeness of the solution
- Create comprehensive and unambiguous documentation that outlines requirement of stakeholder, traceable for testing team and understandable for development team. Develop comprehensive knowledge of the aligned business area and the trust of its business stakeholders.
What skills and experience will you need for this role?
- 5+ years of sufficient technical knowledge to understand high-level architecture and technical requirements around BSS/OSS solutions for Telecoms Projects.
- Experience with next gen CRM and Converged Billing
- Strong business analysis background, preferably in an internet/software development company.
- Fluent with English & Portuguese languages.
- Organizational skills, able to work simultaneously on a number of assignments when required.
- Knowledge of business analysis principles and methodologies.
- Proven ability to work BSS/OSS functionally to drive the accurate capture of requirement, resolving and closing down issues and information shortfall as and when they appear.
- Experience of working within Waterfall & Agile methodology.
- Ability to collaborate and solve challenges.
- Proven experience of successfully working within transformation projects, or projects with environment B2B products
- Suitable candidates must be able to work from the office in Sao Paulo on Hybrid set up
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
"All of our job opportunities in Brazil are open to people with disabilities (PWDs)"/ “Todas as nossas oportunidades de vagas no Brasil são abertas a pessoas com deficiência (PCDs)"
Who is Netcracker Technology?
We are a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization, and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and stay up to date on our company news.