Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker Technology is looking to hire a team of Business Analyst for BSS integration to join our Implementation Engineering team in Sao Paolo, Brazil. As a BSS Domain technical subject matter expert (SME), you will be responsible for providing cost effective solution to business and technical challenges, faced in large complex projects within telecommunication providers. Our Business Analysts are working as the company representative in front of the customer. You will also be responsible for providing guidance to the leadership service provider in better understanding and articulation of the challenges, define and document measurable criteria for solution assessment. Proposing solution and bring best practice. It is expected that you will have recognition in Telecommunication Industry as a BSS Domain SME.
Role and Responsibilities:
- As an experienced Business Analyst, you will be focused on ensuring the quality of business requirements for enterprise client. You will provide "best practice" in understanding the client requirements, Telecom products and network aspects in order to align the business’s needs.
- The key element of the role is focused on analysis, project design, which can be delivered thought the baseline capabilities of existing product. Most important - stakeholder management as well as expectation management.
- Collecting and collating business requirements for Business-to-Business telecom products on various network technologies.
- Guiding and coaching the business stakeholders through the requirements gathering process.
- Provide clarification and act as a point of reference for business requirement enquiries by solution design and project delivery teams.
- Work with project teams agreeing approach and keeping them informed of progress.
- Facilitate workshops required to understand and outcome, detailed requirements, and solution behavior.
- Work closely with delivery team to ensure functional and non-functional completeness of the solution
- Create comprehensive and unambiguous documentation that outlines requirement of stakeholder, traceable for testing team and understandable for development team. Develop comprehensive knowledge of the aligned business area and the trust of its business stakeholders.
Experience and Requirements:
- 5+ years of sufficient technical knowledge to understand high-level architecture and technical requirements around OSS/BSS solutions.
- Strong and solid background of telecom technologies – IP Core services, network backbone, Access network
- Strong business analysis background, preferably in an internet/software development company.
- Organizational skills, able to work simultaneously on a number of assignments when required.
- Knowledge of business analysis principles and methodologies.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally to drive the accurate capture of requirement, resolving and closing down issues and information shortfall as and when they appear.
- Experience of working within Waterfall & Agile methodology
- Ability to collaborate and solve challenges.
- Proven experience of successfully working within transformation projects, or projects with environment B2B products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field