Lead Software Developer
Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker Technology (www.netcracker.com) is looking to hire a Software Developer to join our growing company. This position will be part of our Engineering department based in our Sao Paolo office in Brazil . The role will maximize the engagement metrics of Netcracker’s digital properties, as well as, the integrations and automations that take place between various systems to provide each department and stakeholder, with a more synchronized process environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work on NetCracker BSS/OSS product development projects;
- Software development using Java Enterprise Programming language to implement NetCracker solution projects;
- Provide expertise and best practices on technical aspects of product development and implementation projects including performance;
- Ensuring compliance with technical specifications and detailed requirements;
- Integrating of all parts of the solutions and performing Integration testing;
- Supporting Release Management and Deployment of solution;
Experience & Requirements:
- Strong development skills with Java 8, Spring Frameworks , REST & SOAP
- Strong development skills using Oracle SQL
- Desirable knowledge in Java Reactive Frameworks and NoSQL databases (Redis, Casandra, MongoDb)
- Experience in version control with Git and SVN
- Fluent English (verbal/writing skills); Portuguese
- BE / BTech Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics and Communications;