If digital transformation, next generation technology and growth opportunities excite you, then apply to join our Netcracker Technology Team! Our culture and collaborative work environment are the keys to our success. Here you will work with the best in class global teams, earn a competitive salary and contribute to the largest digital transformations happening around the world.
What will be your responsibilities?
This position is primarily responsible for acting as the technical team leader for Netcracker and for enhancing the relationship with the client and other vendors as well and leading local development teams.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technical Lead across the SW Teams .
- Escalation point for Netcracker (NC) technical management teams .
- Leads complex, multi-disciplinary projects and ushers them through the entire lifecycle.
- Develop tools and ensures processes are followed to ensure code quality and improve productivity.
- Reviews & approves estimations (scope, cost, time).
- Ensures cross communication between our Telecoms Solution Architects.
- Ensures cross communication between Technical teams and that standard processes are followed between both programs.
- Ensures that roadmap discussions are held within NC and between the customer and NC to ensure performance & scalability of the solution.
- Participates in code and design reviews.
- Provide technical design and/or understanding of the work being delivered.
- Communicate timeline impacts if any to Program and Project Management team(s).
- Able to understand delivered solution and speak towards functionality and impact analysis of delivered artefacts.
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in software development.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Customer relationship management.
- Strong software and system delivery skills.
- Strong familiarity with source code management system.
- Experienced in Continuous Integration, Configuration Management, Agile and iterative processes
- SOA, TDD
- Code Reviews (Able to lead and review developer code)
- Development process organization
- Design Reviews
- Fluent in both English and Portuguese languages.
- SW Development Team management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
"All of our job opportunities in Brazil are open to people with disabilities (PWDs)"/ “Todas as nossas oportunidades de vagas no Brasil são abertas a pessoas com deficiência (PCDs)"
Who is Netcracker Technology?
We are a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Engage with us on LinkedIn!