Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated Corporate Counsel to join our extremely talented legal team to support sales activities in Europe and the Middle East. The role will need an individual with a strong transactional background. The position is remote, although the ideal candidate will be located in Western Europe to support potential business travel. This is a great opportunity to join a growing global legal team and work in a fast paced, energizing environment.
- Negotiate, draft and review various large complex software licensing, professional services and managed services contracts with our global customers.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, customer support, managed services, professional services, finance, HR, support and other departments at all levels throughout the organization.
- Support training and guidance to employees on legal issues, best practices and company policies.
- Manage full life cycle of customer contracts, from origination to negotiation close and product and service delivery.
- Complete special projects as requested.
- Active license to practice law in EU and/or United Kingdom.
- 4-8 years of experience in technology transactions, ideally including both private practice and in house counsel roles.
- Experience drafting, negotiating and closing large complex multi-national software and services agreements, including, without limitation, software licensing, SaaS and/or software/hardware managed services contracts.
- Self-motivated with an ability to multi-task and deliver outstanding work product, while managing a high volume of assignments with varying priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Possesses a practical, real world, collaborative approach to problem solving in complex solution sales with the ability to make sound decisions and exercise good judgment.
- High energy level with a sense of urgency to achieve stated business goals while managing risk.
- Skilled at developing strong internal and external working relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, business judgment and strategic thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to effectively communicate complex ideas or legal concepts in an easy to understand manner through all levels and functions of the organization.
- Fluent in English and, ideally, another European language.