Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
- Take part in implementation projects and further support of developed software source code and configuration
- Analyze functional requirements and put them into implementation considering existing system and product components architecture
- Implement necessary changes following software engineering best practices
- Troubleshoot, analyze, provide workarounds and resolve various complex software and operations problems related to customer solution during acceptance and production phases
Skills & Requirements:
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Basic knowledge of Java, Spring
- Good written and spoken English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Liferay (or any portlet container)
- 1 year of recent development experience
- Experience in Docker
- Experience with Oracle DB (SQL, PL/SQL)
- S. \ M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or another related field