Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst
join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies;
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.;
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
- Collecting and analyzing requirements and use cases for software solutions;
- Improvement and support of the existing solution from the requirement management; perspective;
- Participating in the business analysis stage on product and implementation projects;
- Supporting of implementation teams with expertise in OOB product capabilities;
- Conducting market and technology researches.
- Experience in collecting and processing requirements and use cases;
- Experience in communicating with customers/contractors;
- Work experience in a telco-related company is highly desirable;
- Good analytical skills;
- Solid communication skills;
- Familiarity with basic principles of OOP and relational data bases;
- Experience in working with Oracle;
- Experienced user of the MS Office package;
- Fluent English verbal/writing skills, additional European Language will be a plus;
- Willingness to travel abroad;
- Degree in a technical discipline (maths, physics, IT, telecommunications; Industrial Engineering and Management - Information Systems);
#LI - OB1