Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
- Trade payables – process invoices, payments cycles, periodically reports etc.
- Accounts receivable – process invoices and monitor the collection process;
- Bank account – Reconciliations, cash flow etc.
- Revenue – maintain and review revenue recognition reports;
- Verifies financial reports by running performance analysis software program.
- Supports accounting operations by filing documents, reconciling statements and preparation of internal reports;
- Monthly/annually statutory reports – VAT, Tax advances, 856 etc.;
- Bookkeeping – Post the Daily and periodically journal entries (accrued expenses, prepayments, revenue recognition etc.) and monitor the books for accuracy, competence etc.
- Travel expense – Review reports and process for payments;
- Financial statements & statutory fillings – Taking a proactive and material part in the preparation process of the financial statements and the statutory fillings;
- Fixed Assets – management and monitoring.
Experience & Requirements:
- Proved accounting, bookkeeping and financial knowledge and training.
- Experience working with multi-currency companies;
- Experience working for a multi-national organization;
- High-tech or software industry experience preferred;
- Fluent English is a must; other languages will be an advantage;
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills;
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
#LI - OB1