Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker seeks a Marketing Operations Manager to drive and own the Events and Digital Marketing functions for our Global Marketing team. This is a rare opportunity to be the face of the marketing function for a 10,000 employee market leader in the Telecom and Cable Software Space! Our customers are companies like T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, DirectTV, Vodaphone, America Movil, Telefonica and more. We operate in over 40 countries and this role would work very closely with team members scattered around the globe.
- Tradeshow/Events – Leads all aspects of planning, negotiation and pre-show activities. Coordinate and lead all aspects of Netcracker staffing for the event and all travel related logistics. Be the main Netcracker contact with Event Management Company, lead event contract negotiation, review event contracts with legal and project manage all event related activities. (Our events are very high budget in some awesome Global destinations like Nice (South of France), Barcelona, London, Sao Paulo, etc!
- Manage the press release and news distribution process.
- Work with external public relation company as and when needed
- Help with company’s internal communications initiatives
- Work with Marketing Strategy and Web team to maintain Netcracker Homepage
- Digital Marketing – Lead Digital Marketing initiatives. Lead Social Media (LinkedIn Campaigns, Twitter, Facebook) activities - create content and social media texts to promote events, press releases and new content and lead social media targeted campaigns
- Create new corporate videos to be shown at major events, customer events and on web pages
Experience & Requirements:
- 2-4 years general marketing experience preferably with tech companies
- Effective project management skills is essential
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Initiative, drive, common sense, creative flair and flexibility
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong digital marketing skills, including detailed experience of Marketo
- Strong social media campaign skills and experience in how to run campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing metrics and analytics
- Significant events logistics management experience
- Use of content management systems including MODX
- Thorough understanding of SEO
- Ability to work well in cross functional teams