Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker seeks a Marketing Operations Manager to assist the Marketing department in day-to-day activities. This mid-level position would provide the right candidate with an opportunity to learn the inner workings of a corporate technology Marketing department. The role will lead Marketing Operations function and support Marketing Strategy and Sales organization.
- Tradeshow/Events – Leads all aspects of planning, negotiation and pre-show activities. Coordinate and lead all aspects of Netcracker staffing for the event and all travel related logistics. Be the main Netcracker contact with Event Management Company, lead event contract negotiation, review event contracts with legal and project manage all event related activities.
- Manage the press release and news distribution process.
- Work with external public relation company as and when needed
- Help with company’s internal communications initiatives
- Work with Marketing Strategy and Web team to maintain Netcracker Homepage
- Digital Marketing – Lead Digital Marketing initiatives. Lead Social Media (LinkedIn Campaigns, Twitter, Facebook) activities - create content and social media texts to promote events, press releases and new content and lead social media targeted campaigns
- Create new corporate videos to be shown at major events, customer events and on web pages
Experience & Requirements:
- 2-4 years general marketing experience preferably with tech companies
- Effective project management skills is essential
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Initiative, drive, common sense, creative flair and flexibility
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong digital marketing skills, including detailed experience of Marketo
- Strong social media campaign skills and experience in how to run campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing metrics and analytics
- Significant events logistics management experience
- Use of content management systems including MODX
- Thorough understanding of SEO
- Ability to work well in cross functional teams