Netcracker Technology is looking to hire an Oracle DBA to joining our growing company! This position will be part of our IT Managed Services team in Mexico City, that provides production support (during normal business hours), situation management, monitoring and database testing.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work on Core DBA activities for customer
- Corporate and/or Client attendance using phone, Zoom and email (for Production and test issues direction);
- Interface between Production supports (tier 2) with Development support (tier 3) for Production issues;
- Monitor Oracle performance;
- Monitoring production UNIX environment;
- Support SQL Development.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Fluent in both Spanish and English (verbal, reading & writing);
- Computer knowledge, proficient MS-Office user (MS Excel, Word, Power Point and Word);
- Availability to work in shifts;
- Knowledge in UNIX/Linux;
- 3-5 years of experience working as an Oracle DBA in an enterprise size IT environment.
- Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools;
- SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints).
- Oracle (BEA) Weblogic Server Administration
- Oracle (BEA) Tuxedo
- Oracle (BEA) Corba
- Oracle (Sun) Unix Solaris
- Expertise in system detection and troubleshooting
- Ability to deal with complex problems
- Teamwork, interpersonal relationship
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience/knowledge in Production Support;
- Some knowledge in Control M;
- Knowledge to produce scripts (shell script);
- Telecommunications industry experience and knowledge;
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.