Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall accountability and responsibility for Production and Billing Operational services in the scope of the VMO2 Managed Services contract with Netcracker.
- Establishment of Production operational processes to meet stringent SLA commitments.
- Continuous improvement of the services to achieve operational excellence using advanced industry methodologies, best practices, tools and innovative techniques.
- Primary focus areas include: Event Management, Bill Cycle Management, Production Scheduling, Payment Processing, Resource Scheduling, Operational Readiness, Application Monitoring, Operational Reconciliation and Invoice Quality Assurance.
- Deep understanding of Telco needs, market trends, and the dynamic nature of the business.
- Building credibility, relationships, and maintaining transparent communication with stakeholders at senior management levels.
- Ensures an effective and engaged team within a matrix organization with locations spanning the globe.
- Ensures completeness in delivery of Managed Services results and accountabilities.
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a senior Production Operations Management role
- Minimum 5 years experience within Managed Services and/or Service Delivery
- Expectation that candidate has native proficiency in English to manage VM02 (UK) clients
- Ability to work independently and to build an organization balancing budget and SLA requirements
- Ability to work in a matrix group environment that achieves results through teamwork
- Ability to manage extended working hours and shifts to meet client and operational needs
- Experience with remote / offshore work dynamics
- Having Tier 1 Telco customer management experience is an advantage to applicants
- Able to deal with high levels of ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
We are NetCracker, and we are focused forward
For more information, please visit www.Netcracker.com.