Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Contract Manager to join our exciting and growing legal team. This individual will need a transactional background in commercial contracts, ideally in software licensing and professional services. The position will be located in Waltham, MA in a hybrid environment. This is a great opportunity to join a growing global legal team and work in a fast paced, fun and energizing environment.
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of commercial contracts, including software license and services agreements, statements of work for professional services, non-disclosure agreements and vendor agreements for the purchase of hardware, software, services and real estate.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, professional services, finance, HR, support and other departments at all levels throughout the organization.
- Analyze and respond to time sensitive inquiries concerning complex commercial contractual terms and conditions.
- Assist in the maintenance of a contract management system.
- Assist in the maintenance of corporate entities.
- Complete special projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least four (4) years of relevant experience.
- Experience offering pragmatic, business-minded support and expertise.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving ability and strategic thinking to support rapidly evolving multifaceted business needs.
- High energy level and high degree of self-motivation, with a sense of urgency to achieve stated business goals.
- Skilled at developing strong working relationships with other business units across the company.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver outstanding work product; while managing a high volume of assignments with varying priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to effectively communicate complex ideas in an easy to understand manner through all levels and functions of the organization.
- Experience working with contract management systems.
- Working knowledge of managed services a plus.