IT Network Analyst
Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
You will be responsible for supporting and developing the Network environments for our customer solutions being a mediator between the application delivery team and technical network departments on the customer side. As a Technical Network Analyst, you will have to work with various network vendors or components owners to rectify issues in the environment, troubleshoot complex problems, prepare the network change implementation plan as per requirements from the application delivery team, prepare High Level/Low-Level Design documents, network security segmentation concepts and negotiate it with customers. A very good understanding of distributed applications design concepts, network design principals is highly recommended.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Quickly understand the existing application dependencies and troubleshoot any network related issues of our solutions.
- Support anddevelopment of the network environments for our customer solutions.
- Prepare and keep technical project documentation updated.
- Define and validate the change requirements of network topologies with application team.
- Be ready for 24/7 support.
Experience & Requirements:
- Good knowledge ofthe principles ofoperation and configurationof LAN/WAN services, Security devices including Network firewalls, Web Application Firewalls, Load Balancers, IPS\IDS devices, Routers, Switches, Linux OS
- Ability to troubleshoot application issues using various network and system tools.
- Understanding the principles of building distributed applications and modern Data Center network designs
- Concepts knowledge ofdynamic routing protocolsOSPF, BGP
- Experience in design of Campus/ Data Center Networks in multivendor environment
- Responsible and Self-motivating attitude
- High educability and systems thinking
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Some travel is required (domestic & international);
- Experience withmonitoring systems and tools
- Aself-developedexamplesof documents: presentations, description of thesolution architecture, technical tasks, other technical/project/operational documents
- An ability to explain technical information to non-technical people
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related major
- TOGAF/CCDP holder or equivalent level of knowledge desired