Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
As Operations Manager, You’ll be primarily managing complex customer projects using a mixture of security, networking, hosting and cloud solutions. . This is a challenging role and as such requires support from stakeholders at many levels across the business. You will need to demonstrate leadership and team building skills and be able to balance these with the structure and discipline needed to manage and control project risks. In all cases, you will be required to report on progress to our Directors and undertake work that supports operations planning and alignment.
Position Summary (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Design, develop and manage end-to-end support process, based on customer specifics and requirements from other support and business user groups involved in the process;
- Upsell CR/Support services;
- Plan department budget and resources; keep department within the allocated budget; find resources to execute on time and on budget without compromising quality;
- Manage internal and external communications on an executive level, carry out meetings, escalation phone calls, emergency conferences, support presentations;
- Participate in support and maintenance sales cycle (meetings with customer management and support representatives, development of presentations, work on requests for proposal (RFP/RFI), evaluate resources and costs for support services, draft and review service contracts, etc.);
- Work with senior and top management on support and maintenance related questions;
- Hire and maintain the technical support team
- Train the team in the products, solutions and customer communication skills, coach, transfer knowledge and improve department and company processes
Experience & Requirements:
- 5+ years progressive experience in the customer support field, requiring solid technical skills
- 3+ years of management experience
- Spoken and written English; Spanish
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to assume a leadership role; owning the job;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills; quick learner
- Consistently sound level of judgment and professional conduct
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet challenging deadlines
- Knowledge of SW development/implementation methodology
- Knowledge in OSS/BSS solutions
- BSc Computer Science or related fields