Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Position Summary: This position will be part of our global IT team based in Mexico City. As a Cloud / SRE Engineer with Netcracker you will participate in the design and automation activities for cloud Environments.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deployment and troubleshooting of platform services and applications in cloud environments (Kubernetes/OpenShift);
- Set up and improve monitoring of cloud-native applications;
- Contribution to application support knowledge base;
- System patching, release deployments, application maintenance, backup-restore operations;
- Communication with product development team and application development team.
Experience & Requirements:
- at least 3+ years of solid experience in Linux system administration (Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian);
- Understanding of networking concepts;
- Understanding of PKI/SSL principals;
- Practical experience of operating applications running in containerized environment;
- Solid troubleshooting skills, ability to diagnose issues in automation scripts (Ansible, Groovy, Bash);
- Must have fluent English and Spanish speaking skills
- Experience in one of popular container orchestration systems (Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Knowledge of monitoring stack (Grafana, Prometheus, PromQL, Graylog, ELK);
- Knowledge of HAproxy, etcd;
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python, Ansible, Groovy);
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, GCP).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other Technical Engineering discipline.