Senior DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes)
As a Kubernetes DevOps Engineer with Netcracker you will participate in the design and automation activities for cloud Environments. This position will be part of our global IT team based in Mexico City. Design, development, integration, deployment, automation and support of environments and services in Public clouds: AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle. Automation deployment, integration and delivery in Public clouds (Gitlab CI/CD, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, etc.). Installation and support third-party services (Kubernetes, Consul, Etcd, Packer, Kafka, Terraform, etc). Documentation of topologies and changes. Optimization of Infrastructure and etc.
Technical Experience & Requirements:
- Knowledge of cloud Compute, Storage, Networking, Management Tools, Security & Identity in Public Clouds (AWS, Google cloud, Azure, Oracle Cloud at least one);
- Advanced level of *nix operating systems;
- Background in building of a large infrastructure supporting a high volume of transactions in a mission critical environment;
- Strong knowledge of containerization (Docker, Kubernetes);
- CI/CD Software (Jenkins/GitLab CI);
- Ability to identify bottlenecks and issue troubleshooting in Linux (CPU/RAM/OS parameters/Network/Disk etc.);
- Configuration Management Tools (Ansible, Puppet, Saltstack, etc);
- Infrastructure as a code tools (Terraform, Public Cloud Services, etc.);
- Knowledge of Bash and Python scripting;
- Basic understanding of layer 2/layer 3 networking;
- Must have fluent English and Spanish speaking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other Technical Engineering discipline.
Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.