Technical Manager Senior
If digital transformation, next-generation technology, and growth opportunities excite you, then join our Netcracker Technology team! Our culture and collaborative work environment are the keys to our success. Here you will work with the best in class global teams, earn a competitive salary and contribute to the largest digital transformations around the world.
What’s in it for you?
At Netcracker, we are all entrepreneurs. This means we get creative when thinking of technical solutions, we explore possibilities and innovations and get excited about new technology. We take complete ownership of our roles and aren’t micromanaged or left feeling like just another number. The results we achieve are highly visible to our leadership team and we are recognized for our work and promoted accordingly.
What’s the scope of this role?
You will use your entrepreneurial work ethic and competitive sales personality to identify areas where Netcracker’s technical solutions bring value to our top customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technical Lead across OSS & BSS at the Program Level.
- Escalation point for Netcracker (NC) technical management teams across OSS & BSS.
- Is the onsite customer facing technical point of contact across all projects.
- Leads complex, multi-disciplinary projects and ushers them through the entire lifecycle.
- Develop tools and ensures processes are followed to ensure code quality and improve productivity.
- Reviews & approves estimations (scope, cost, time).
- Ensures cross communication between OSS & BSS Solution Architects.
- Ensures cross communication between OSS & BSS Technical teams and that standard processes are followed between both programs.
- Ensures that roadmap discussions are held within NC and between the customer and NC to ensure performance & scalability of the solution.
- Participates in code and design reviews.
- Provide technical design and/or understanding of the work being delivered.
- Communicate timeline impacts if any to Program and Project Management team(s).
- Able to understand delivered solution and speak towards functionality and impact analysis of delivered artefacts.
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in software development.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Customer relationship management.
- Strong software and system delivery skills.
- Strong familiarity with source code management system.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Product Catalogue solutions within the Telco industry. Preferably with Wholesale Partner Management. (preferred)
- Experienced in Continuous Integration, Configuration Management, Agile and iterative processes
- SOA, TDD
- Code Reviews (Able to lead and review developer code)
- Development process organization
- Design Reviews
- Fluent in both English and Portuguese languages.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
Who is Netcracker Technology?
We are a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization, and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and stay up to date on our company news.