Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
The Program Director has the two-fold role of securing and delivering professional services for the Netcracker customer base. The Program Director will be involved in pre-sales activities to ensure that service commitments are attainable and profitable. Likewise, the Professional Services team will report to the Program Director and will be charged with delivery of Netcracker solutions in a timely, effective, and cost-efficient manner.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Fully understand the customer's business challenges, culture and environment, specifically market trends, future technology, competition and partners that may affect the customer's business
- Proactively identify ways for Netcracker to bring more value to the client through its software, services, and other assets
- Manage the on-site solution delivery, sales and engineering teams
- Accountable for day-to-day operations and resolving major issues with the customer
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client executives and be viewed as a reliable focal point for business and systems issues
- Accountable for the Profit and Loss (P&L) for the business at the specified client
- Work closely with the entire solution delivery team, managing all resources to make sure all work commitments are completed on time, within budget, and with high quality
- Lead the commercial discussions with the customer, in alignment with NetCracker business standards and internal stakeholders including all contractual agreements
- Responsible for achieving the annual sales, revenue, and profitability targets identified by the General Manager of the account (s)
- Continuously educate customers on the value and evolution of the Netcracker product portfolio
- Create and manage service delivery plans in accordance with customer needs
- Ensure contract compliance by Netcracker
- Identify and develop third party and partner business relationships and opportunities, taking due regard of NetCracker corporate relationships
- Provide a productive, diverse, productive environment for Netcracker people and conduct periodic HR processes including performance management and salary review
- Advocate for the customer within the NetCracker organization; however, understand and balance the customer’s needs with NetCracker' requirements
- Maintain NetCracker standards of business conduct with respect to the customers and partners.
- Strong executive presence, leadership, written and verbal communication skills
- At least 10 years Telecoms industry experience
- Experience in the telecommunications and IT industry particularly with BSS, OSS, and SDN/NFV solutions
- Account management experience including P&L management, service delivery management, and relationship management for complex multimillion dollar projects
- Ability to build relationships at multiple levels within the client organization Successful examples of full-lifecycle sales experience with complex technical solutions
- Experience managing the delivery of complex systems integration projects
- Experience developing and managing a growing professional services practice
- Ability to mentor and grow the skills within your team
- Strong negotiation skills for creating contractual agreements
- Capable of working in a matrixed corporate environment
- Fluent English speaker ( besides Portuguese or Spanish)
- B.S.in Computer Science or related fields;
- Master’s Degree Preferred