Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
We are looking to add a senior member to our Global Managed Services Organization! This is a two-fold role of securing and delivering Managed Services for the Netcracker customer base.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The Managed Services Sales Manager/Director is responsible for managing all MS and License sales opportunities, leading a team of SMEs to deliver RFx responses, solicited and unsolicited, understand Netcracker and its customers business, developing cogent and detailed argument as to why Netcracker would be the right company to help them meet their business needs. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are a must as well. The role is dynamic and this position is characterized by shifting priorities, stringent deadlines, and evening/weekend hours to accomplish tasks within non-negotiable client deadlines. The successful candidate will lead by example, working with their team and ensuring that process is followed, quality is delivered, and sales mentality is instilled and supported within the team.
- Write compelling, compliant proposal sections that address the RFP / RFI / RFQ requirements and SOW tasks, while highlighting win themes, features/benefits/advantages, risks / mitigation plans, innovations, and discriminators, as appropriate.
- Build a team of Managed Services professionals focused on quality proposals which highlight both technical and business benefits, a depth of knowledge about Managed Services which instills confidence, and experience and maturity to take thoughtful and measured approach to MS Sales
- Have a deep understanding of and experience in Managed Services (preferably within the MSP/CSP industry).
- Coordinates the efforts of diverse sets of experts to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks through various proposal review cycles.
- Plan, review, write, edit, and oversee production of other marketing-related documents such as qualifications statements, data sheets, past performance, promotional pieces, resumes and project descriptions.
- Develop reusable content / templates for future proposals by working with SMEs, operations personnel, and the proposal team.
- Write white papers and other technical / marketing documentation.
- Work with the bid management team to develop strategies and implement programs that ensure consistent and the best quality proposals possible.
- Provide general research related to marketing initiatives as required, participate in meetings and activities, such as industry days, as needed.
- Functional knowledge of Managed Services for CSP/MSPs
- Functional knowledge of B/OSS
- Managed Services experience
- MS sales support experience
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Developing and Following Instructions and Procedures
- Planning and Organizing
- Working with People
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Adhering to principles and values
- Applying expertise and technology
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Extremely detailed focused
- Strong presentation skills; ability to engage audiences and respond effectively to questions
- Intellectual curiosity and dedication to mastering complex terrain; fast learner
- Superior communication, organizational skills and customer service experience.
- Ability to diagnose prospect/member needs and identify relevant resources
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Strong organization and prioritization skills – detail-oriented
- Drive to go above and beyond for internal and external clients, not to just answer questions as posed, but to pre-empt and provide solutions for subsequent challenges customers may face
- Ability to synthesize and distil large amounts of information
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and produce high quality material
- Positive, upbeat attitude and desire to contribute meaningfully to the team
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines; demonstrated poise and grace under pressure; demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Strong typing and computer/phone navigation skills required
Minimum of 6-10 years’ experience in Bid Management, Managed Services Sales and SOW Writing for an Telecommunications Information Technology Managed Services Provider, System Integrator or Communication Service Provider