Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
As a Deployment Coordinator for Netcracker You will be responsible to assure that all steps of deployment plan and deployment systems review are comprehensible, complete, and will be followed by the execution team respectively on time;
Role and Responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate preparation and execution of changes in production and non-production environments
- Review release documentation and installation notes and work with change initiators to clarify requirements, remove gaps and get any missing information
- Work with internal Netcracker teams and customer to prepare a holistic deployment plan covering activities of IT, Development, QA, Release Management, DevOps, etc
- Identify resources required for rollout of changes and engage with resource centers to book required resources
- Ensure that all the changes are implemented by following the ITIL Change Management process
- Work with internal and external ticketing systems to track lifecycle of changes (Atlassian Jira, Remedy, etc)
- Oversee and lead deployment and communicate progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- In case of issues during the deployment, coordinate troubleshooting effort, engage relevant subject matter experts (SMEs) and provide updates to internal and customer stakeholders
- During the deployment, capture Lessons Learned. Post deployment engage with relevant SMEs/teams to obtain root cause analysis (RCA), develop and execute improvement plans
- At least 3+ years of experience in IT industry
- At least 1+ years of previous experience in change/release or deployment management, project management or similar field.
- Knowledge of SW development/implementation methodology (Agile, Waterfall)
- Knowledge of Change/Release/Deployment management flows as part of ITIL processes
- Ability to assume a leadership role; owning the job;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills; quick learner;
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, have a high degree of organizational skills and able to work as part of a cross-functional globally distributed team
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English are a must
Would be a plus:
- Technical or service management experience;
- Knowledge of OSS/BSS solutions;
- Enterprise software, telecommunications or call center background;
- Knowledge of deployment methods (e.g. blue-green), technical architecture of enterprise applications
- Knowledge/experience in
- SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Database; reading and writing SQL queries;
- Weblogic application server;
- Unix knowledge (at least on a confident user level);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other Technical Engineering discipline.