Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker is looking for a Marketing leader to join our growing, global team!
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive marketing plan for promoting Netcracker’s products; solutions; and services. This position manages internal and external-facing programs using appropriate marketing channels in an effort to meet/exceed Netcracker’s business goals and objectives.
The Senior Marketing Manager will own and lead marketing infrastructure, systems, and processes to support Netcracker’s Marketing strategy and execution.
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for the following:
- Oversee all day-to-day operations and project management of the Marketing team, managing comprehensive and diverse marketing programs from Industry and customer events to internal marketing, sales support engagements, and content communications.
- Create and maintain large and complex projects status, including project plans and budgets utilizing Netcracker’s preferred project management online tool.
- Track, analyze and follow up on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and events to determine ROI and prioritize resources.
- Responsible for establishing and communicating Marketing strategy to the team; providing feedback regarding tactical operations, including goal setting and performance management.
- Manage/coach team members to ensure high execution levels of their projects.
- Plan and execute roadshows, meetings and events; follow best practice and department processes and procedures for all event components including venue sourcing, production, and post event analysis
- Work closely with the sales organization to meet their need for marketing support for sales and prospect engagements.
Our ideal candidate
- 12+ years of Marketing/Industry experience (ideally in tech)
- Previous experience successfully managing large-scale marketing programs with cross-functional project management.
- Proven track record of management and leadership skills required to drive effective marketing initiatives throughout a global professional services organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, and presentation skills.
- Initiative, drive, creative flair and flexibility.
- Strong detail orientation & project management experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple priorities required.
- CRM experience required
- Travel up to 25% to global events in exciting cities like Nice, Barcelona, etc