COLLABORATION VOICE NETWORK ENGINEER
The position is primarily responsible for Unified Collaboration Globally. Manage and enhance the current and future Collaboration technologies. This role will allow the successful engineer to have autonomy of their own projects and to work with a broader networking team. You will be responsible for supporting and developing our Collaboration solutions for all our branches.
- Design and Implementation of collaboration solutions.
- Support anddevelopment of current collaboration solutions.
- Documentation ofthe network topologyandthe changes.
- Installation,configuration and support ofCisco network devices.
- Troubleshooting networking issues,analysis of the root causes.
- Good knowledge ofthe principles ofoperation and configurationof LAN/WANservices
- Strong knowledge of the principles of VoIP technologies including SIP, H.323, RTP, RTCP.
- Good knowledge of Cisco Collaboration solutions stack (CUCM version 11.5 and higher, IM&P version 11.5 and higher, Expressway, CUBE, Zoom, Webex)
- Good knowledge of TCL and Voice XML
- Knowledgeof alternativemeans of organizing ASTERISK voice services
- Knowledge of theprinciples ofdynamic routing protocols (OSPF, BGP)
- Skills of configuration and troubleshooting Cisco networking environment
- Responsible and Self-motivating attitude
- High educability and systems thinking
- Experience withmonitoring systems
- Aself-developedexamplesof documents: presentations, description of thesolution architecture, technical tasks, other technical/project/operational documents
- Python scripting
- Master’s Degree in IT Engineering required
- CCNP Collaboration certified or equivalent level of knowledge required