We’re currently looking for an experienced, full-time e -Learning Designer/Developer to join our team. In this role, you’ll use your cutting-edge creativity along with a variety of software and tools to create visually engaging, self-paced courses and tutorials.
What’s the scope of this role?
- · Collaborate with SMEs and review source material to design and create course outlines and storyboards which clearly and effectively communicate each lesson.
- · Use solid instructional design skills and understanding of adult learning principles to work on a variety of eLearning projects that may be large or complex in scope.
- · Create engaging, story-based content that meets the course objectives.
- · Design performance-based, measurable assessments which directly align to learning objectives..
- · Provide weekly status updates.
- · Mentor team members to teach best practices in instructional design concepts, techniques, and adult learning theory as needed.
What skills and experience will you need for this role?
- E-Learning instructional design and development experience.
- Fluency in eLearning and graphic development tools such as Articulate 360, Vyond, and Camtasia.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Educational Technology, Online Learning, or a related field.
- Certificate in Instructional Design, eLearning Development, or Instructional Design and Technology a plus.
- Experience in the telecom industry preferred, or general experience in the tech industry.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Knowledge and experience with flipped classroom preferred
- Graphic design and video experience a plus
Who is Netcracker Technology?
We are a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization, and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and stay up to date on our company news.