We’re currently looking for an experienced, full-time eLearning Designer/Developer to join our team. In this role, you’ll use your cutting-edge creativity along with a variety of software and tools to create visually engaging, self-paced courses and tutorials.
This position is right for you if you’re comfortable wearing multiple hats and eager to further develop existing skills as well as learning new ones. When changes are made, you keep a cool head and push forward, even if you don’t have all the details. You’re comfortable moving between projects and facing the uncertain because risk and change motivates you to evolve and innovate.
You’re up to speed with the latest and greatest trends in learning technology and are able to apply them creatively and in keeping with our company branding and culture. You enjoy creating compelling course content that features amazing design and integrates the best and most effective learning methods.
You have experience creating content for a global audience and are able to adapt and customize business requirements to local needs.
- · Collaborate with SMEs and review source material to design and create course outlines and storyboards which clearly and effectively communicate each lesson.
- · Use solid instructional design skills and understanding of adult learning principles to work on a variety of eLearning projects that may be large or complex in scope.
- · Create engaging, story-based content that meets the course objectives.
- · Use Articulate 360 to create visually engaging projects with high-quality learner interactivity.
- · Design performance-based, measurable assessments which directly align to learning objectives.
- · Upload and test courses in the LMS.
- · Create and maintain eLearning templates and standards.
- · Provide weekly status updates.
- · Mentor team members to teach best practices in instructional design concepts, techniques, and adult learning theory as needed.
- 5+ years eLearning instructional design and development experience.
- Fluency in eLearning and graphic development tools such as Articulate 360, Vyond, and Camtasia.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Educational Technology, Online Learning, or a related field.
- Certificate in Instructional Design, eLearning Development, or Instructional Design and Technology a plus.
- Experience in the telecom industry preferred, or general experience in the tech industry.
- Attention to detail while managing several complex deliverables across multiple groups, cultures, and time zones.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Knowledge and experience with flipped classroom preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and English language communication and presentation skills.
- Graphic design and video experience a plus.
- Self-reliant and able to independently develop learning assets with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.