JUNIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
We’re looking for a Junior Network Engineer who will play a key role in the global network operations including support, implementation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and documentation. Focus will be on supporting day to day network operations, systems and network capacity, redundancy, high availability, implementation of network best practices and technologies of Enterprise\Customer network environments. Professional growth and continuous improvement are our passion, successful candidate shares our vision and mindset. We offer a flexible working environment where curious and adaptable people thrive. We highly appreciate everyone who is a highly motivated self-starter capable of simultaneously prioritizing and managing a variety of complex project tasks and support activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Configuration, maintenance and support of network solutions in Offices, Data Centers, and customer faced network environments;
- Configuration and maintenance of network equipment Cisco, Juniper, HPE, Dlink
- Communication with projects teams;
- Documentation of network topologies and changes;
- Taking a part in troubleshooting of networking issues, root cause analysis;
- Support network improvement and lifecycle projects in order to maintain a state of the art functional network infrastructure
- Be part of a 7x24 global support structure
- Good working knowledge in switching and routing domains: STP, VLAN, IPv6, LACP, Stacking, VRF, PBR, GRE, HSRP, secured VTI, OSPF, BGP(iBGP, eBGP);
- Hands on experience in Cisco ASA\Firepower\FTD, FortiNet\FortiGate, Cisco Enterprise\Data Center Switches Nexus 5K, Nexus 9K, Campus switches, Cisco Router ISR\ASR, CISCO WLC\AP.
- Knowledge of the principles of operation and configuration Data Center Spine-and-Leaf Architecture.
- Comprehensive hands-on skills in configuration and troubleshooting of networking environment.
- Responsible and Self-motivating attitude;
- High educability and systems thinking;
- Some travel is required (domestic & international);
- English – B2/C1;