Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker Technology is looking to hire an IT Infrastructure Project Manager to join our growing company! You will be responsible for the operational oversight of the IT Infrastructure Projects .
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead implementation of IT infrastructure projects and initiatives within the Company;
- Create and manage project scope, project plans, requirements, financials, risk & issue plans, resource plan, change and procurement.
- Work on critical and high severity incidents and problems: identify root causes and provide appropriate solutions; provide timely status updates and reports to higher management level;
- Participation in marketing documents preparation (functional, technical, organizational capabilities and advantages of solutions within the framework of presentation, documents);
- Preparation and coordination of technical tasks, maintenance of project documentation;
IT Infrastructure management
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures;
- Developing, monitoring, and implementing the architectural design of the company’s Telecommunication, computing and networking technology technical infrastructure.
- Establishing appropriate service level criteria, guidelines and change management processes;
- Cooperate with business units and customers to identify systems, processes and information resources requiring for project activities;
- Cooperate with engineering teams to deliver appropriate level of Netcracker services;
- Analyze business processes, IT systems for potential security gaps and risks, define security requirements will be a plus;
- Build good relationship with customer, make sure all customer requests are promptly handled and resolved for continuous, courteous and professional support coverage;
- Able to communicate Fluently in English
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience in IT and\or Information Security.
- Proven experience with Project Management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall) and ITIL .
- Ability to assume a leadership role, owning the job, team player, constant focusing on results.
- Proven experience in people management and leadership.
- Hands on experience in operating systems administration (Linux, MS Windows) and virtualization technologies (VMWare, etc).
- Knowledge of network technologies (understanding principles, network protocols, routing\switching, CCNA level);
- Knowledgeable in RDMS (Oracle SQL, MS SQL, My SQL).
- Understanding of application development process and high availability system design approach;
- Excellent communication skills and Fluent English
Optional (will be a plus):
- Knowledgeable in DevOps/IT cloud technologies (OpenStack, OpenShift/Kubernetes, AWS).
- Knowledgeable in Python/bash development experience;
- Knowledge in OSS/BSS solutions, experience in business transformations program.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.