Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker Technology (www.netcracker.com) is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to join our growing company. This position will be part of our Engineering department based in our Sao Paulo office in Brazil .
The DevOps engineer is responsible for realizing the "Platform as a Service" concept for the internal and external needs of Cloud Ops customers. The DevOps Engineer is responsible for providing customers with the best possible service level, being the initial point of contact.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring the incoming tickets queue
- Assessing the incoming tickets and troubleshooting the issues using the engineer's own experience, knowledge base, and group chats
- Proactively respond to incidents using the monitoring system
- Providing accurate and verbally correct customer communication via email
Experience & Requirements:
The DevOps Engineer must have the following qualifications for the job:
- Good communication skills
- Good written English
- Focus on the customer and their needs
- Ability to listen and provide feedback, support and solutions
The DevOps Engineer must have the following hard skills:
- Openshift/Kubernetes experience
- Advanced Linux user
- Good understanding of computer networks
- Experience with scripting languages
- Knowledge of ticket processes and workflows
- DevOps mindset (interaction, improvement, automation, learning, sharing)
- BE / BTech Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics .