Netcracker Technology is looking to hire an experienced Deployment Coordinator to join our growing company! You will be providing support to some of our largest customers in the LATAM region. This role will be pivotal in our delivery of outstanding customer service and accountability to insure successful resolution of higher level incidents.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate preparation and execution of changes in production and non-production environments
- Maintain a forward schedule of changes and review it against plans of other teams
- Review release documentation and installation notes and work with change initiators to clarify requirements, remove gaps and get any missing information
- Work with internal Netcracker teams and customer to prepare a holistic deployment plan covering activities of IT, Development, QA, Release Management, DevOps, etc
- Present deployment plans in internal and customer's Change Approval Board (CAB) meetings, review and evaluate impact of other changes presented in CAB meetings. Interact with internal and customer’s stakeholders to obtain approvals for changes
- Identify resources required for rollout of changes and engage with resource centers to book required resources
- Manage deployments in production and non-production environments
- Oversee and lead deployment and communicate progress to internal and external stakeholders. In case of issues, coordinate troubleshooting effort, engage relevant subject matter experts (SMEs) and provide updates to internal and customer stakeholders
- During the deployment, capture issues and inefficiencies. Post deployment engage with relevant SMEs/teams to obtain root cause analysis (RCA), develop and execute improvement plans
- Prepare change closure report for the customer
- Get involved technically in solving high priority production deployment issues and provide RCAs
- Suggest Automations as a part of continuous improvement for the whole deployment process
- Work with internal and external ticketing systems to track lifecycle of changes (Atlassian Jira, Remedy, etc)
- Deployment windows may occur over a weekend or run longer than planned, as a Manager of the Deployment candidate should be ready to support such cases.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, information technology or related field
- At least 3-5 years of previous experience in change/deployment management.
- Knowledge of deployment methods (e.g. blue-green), SRE practices and tools, technical architecture of enterprise applications
- Organizational skills and able to work as part of a cross-functional globally distributed team.
- Candidates will be expected to provide examples of applying critical thinking and creativity to solve work challenges and improve processes/efficiency
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English are a must.
Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.